If the eyes are the windows to the soul

If the eyes are the windows to the soul
WHAT THEN ARE THE EARS?

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

It all comes together


This is real,

This is me ,

I'm exactly where i'm supposed to be..............



Sound familiar? I'm no longer such a great fan of the teen musical movie ( old age and a growing cynism no doubt are to blame) but I simply adore this song, or the bits of it I've heard on the more grown up channels I spend my time watching these days.

The wisdom that comes with onset of adulthood makes one realise certain things --mainly that not everything goes the way you plan or want it to so you get resigned to two basic truths:

1. You don't always get what you want

2. you may not always want what you get.

However there are exceptions to every rule and some days leave you feeling a little smug with a sense of pride and accomplishment, when it all comes together and the  nagging voice inside your head that makes you strive for  the better and grander things in life is tempoarily silenced. It's on days like this, when everything seems to be on track, all lights are green, and there is nothing else you can possibly want (for the moment) that Demi Lovato's collaborative single with the Jonas brothers is the track that's apt.

http://www.last.fm/music/Demi+Lovato/+videos/+1-miSiymrkb5g

No more pretenses , no more games : this is me

2 comments:

  1. Talk about it all coming together....just posted about shutting up the nag in my head , i scroll down n the cheeky comment on my page says: The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    what are the odds huh?!

    ReplyDelete