If tomorrow never comes, will she know how much i love her..............did i try in every way to show her everyday. Ronan Keating's version just tugs at your heartstrings. If you are not familiar with the track, please please and please try and give it a listen, it's a cool number.
When I lost my mum earlier this year I was dvastated. Her death shook the foundations of life as I knew it. As I sat with her two nights before she passed all my thoughts were of the ways in which Iwas not the perfect daughter and how I seemed to aggravate her at every turn. Impatient, unkind, unforgiving. Thoughtless in ways only the young can be.
My parents split when I was younger and I had always been a daddy's girl, so being a single mum to a girl like me was not easy for that poor woman. Funnily enough, I never doubted her love for me, she spoilt me rotten with love and affection, she was always so proud of me. As I sat by her bedside sobbing, I knew the end was near and there would be very few tomorrows. I kept on saying, mum I love you so much , and mum, I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry. I just wanted to make sure she knew, that I loved her too. So very very much. when you love somebody, anybody, try and show it more and say it a lot more. We don't always get our tomorrows.
if tomorrow never comes ........ by Ronan Keating, is the first track on playlist for memories@ soundtrack to my life
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment