My blog on the other hand allows an outlet for all the thoghts and ideas swimming around in my head when I lie awake in the early hours of the morning, and indeed has proved to be a cure for my terminal case of "night-owlism" . Or has worsened it, as I do stay up late to tweak my posts-- depends on your point of view really.
The good thing is Ican put it all out therewithout depressing or confusing anyone else in the process and you , my fellow bloggers have the choice of loving or leaving it with hard feelings.What's more, if the Adserve stuff kicks in I might just get some coins for my piggy bank. How cool is that? Plus I am saving a mini fortune in phone bills. Is there a downside to this stuff cos i haven't seen it yet. Sweet.
Everyone like the idea of being rescued from real and present dangers or even phantom ones like the boogy man in the cupboard. My favorite superhero has always been the man of steel alias KAL-EL, son of JOR-EL. In recent times however, the dark knight, Iron man and various X-men have definately given Soups a run for his money.
You guys are my rescue team- you lovely sanity - saving blog reading peeps you, so just to show my appreciation, i'll be putting up another post tomorrow. :-) .
Five for fightings Superman- it's not easy to be me has long been a favourite of mine. The poignancy of the song comes from its reflection of the conflicts that exist between his life as clark and his purpose as the blue and red caped guy. It gets me everytime. have a listen at http://myplay.com/artists/five-for-fighting .
"You can all sleep sound tonight, I'm not crazy, or anything.............."
Oh yeah? I spent a night with wonder woman. Seriously, you do not see the downside? the down side is that you sleep very late or should i say very early in the morning. Don't you have work to go to?
ReplyDeleteGollybabe, r u not too old for super man. i know he was ur hero when you were growing up but i think you have a thing for cartoons superman, xmen, wonderpets etc, grow up my sweet object of affection.
I really hope the adserve peeps start there stuff.
I sure will sleep tonight since you have affirmed that you have not lost it
i kind of stopped believing in Superman a while ago. but as for the rest of the other stuff i would say a definate yes.
ReplyDeletecheers